Keep Safe on the Internet
- Do not give out any personal details – no matter how tempting!
- If in doubt about don't!
- Do not agree to meet someone you have ‘met online’ without checking with your parents or carers.
- Never send a photo of yourself without checking with your parents or carers.
- Do not use chatrooms at school and if you use them at home always stay in the public areas.
- If someone says something to you that you do not like tell you parents or teachers!
- Do not add a person to your friends list on any social network websites unless you know them.
- Remember that other people can read anything you post on social network websites!